H&Y Magnetic Circular ND Filter Kit
$30.00 – $180.00
- 95mm diameter and 2mm thick glass
- Ideal for use in reducing overexposed scenes, as well as long exposure to add movement in an image
- Double-sided 9 layer coating featuring anti-fingerprint and water-repellent technology
- Effortlessly stack multiple Clip-on filters for increased effect
- Each Single filter kit includes magnetic ND filter and a magnetic adapter
- Each 3-filter kit includes IRND8/IRND64/IRND1000 filters, adapter and a lens cap of the corresponding size
H&Y | Magnetic Circular Filter ND Kit
H&Y Magnetic Circular Filter is a light and portable option for photographers to carry everywhere else with them, aiding both photography and filmmaking work. Our ND filter is made of German Schott Glass which gives no color cast and multi-layer coatings.
H&Y Magnetic Circular Filters
Effect of Each Grade
What is Neutral Density (ND)?
Where Landscape Photography becomes fun
Photographer: Giovanni Corona
Instead of reducing the ISO to limit light, you can add a Neutral Density filter to limit light, and can then set the shutter speed according to the particular motion desired (blurring water movement, for example) and the aperture set as needed (small aperture for maximal sharpness or large aperture for narrow depth of field (subject in focus and background out of focus). Using your camera, you will see the image right away and can choose the best ND filter to use for the scene being captured by first knowing the best aperture to use for the maximum sharpness desired. The shutter speed would be selected by finding the desired blur from the subject movement. The camera would be set up for these in manual mode, and then the overall exposure adjusted darker by adjusting either the aperture or shutter speed, noting the number of stops needed to bring the exposure to that which is desired. That offset would then be the number of stops needed in the ND filter to use for that scene.
Before and After
Which Filter is Right For You?
by Brand Ambassador - Dibyendu Das
ND64 - Blur movement of the water
by Brand Ambassador - Christian Ringer
ND1000 - The water surface turns out like a mirror.
Once you experienced the magnetic convenience, NEVER will you miss your old slot-in system again.
There are no reviews yet.