H&Y K-series HD Drop-in Black Mist Filter
- 95mm drop-in Neutral Density
- 3 grades, ⅛, ¼, ½
- Made using high-quality SCHOTT B270 glass
- Even light attenuation
- Double-sided vacuum coatings
- Only works with Swift Drop-in Racks & KH100 holder
- Reviews (0)
K-series | Drop-in Black Mist Filter
H&Y Drop-in Black Mist Filter for K-series Magnetic Holder is made of high-quality SCHOTT B270 glass. It removes blemishes and wrinkles on human faces, soften hard edges and diffuse highlight, creating a dreamy cinematic look on photography and videography creations. 3 grades, ⅛, ¼, ½ , are offered as an option while a magnetic Clip-on Black Mist filter for REVORING with built-in filters are also available(tap here). Double-sided vacuum coatings allow even light attenuation.
Aid of the Use of Rectangular Filters
In addition to our 100x100mm and 100x150mm filters, you can drop in a 95mm circular filter encased in a lightweight aluminum frame. This adds additional versatility to photography. In a multitude of categories within photography and videography, by being able to use Circular Polarising filters, as well as solid ND filters including 6 and 10 stops. Long exposure photography and better depth-of-field control would be possible while stacking multiple graduated filters using our patented magnetic holder system.
Benefits of Using Drop-in Filters
- Amazing combinations of filter choices can be made with rectangular filter
- Easy switch between CPL/ ND/ CPL&ND/ Night Filters
- Reframing/ recomposing a picture becomes very easy (ND filter can be removed at anytime)
- Highly rotatable CPL even with rectangular filter installed
Photographer and Videographers often use it to create a cinematic look with dreamy or moody ambience:
What H&Y Black Mist Filter Can Do for You?
Black Mist Filter Grades Comparison
RELATED PRODUCTS – Drop-in Black Mist Filter
SKU: KBM2 KBM4 KBM8